Thursday, November 22, 2018

Hai Nov 2018

OMG I am back. 
Wei, tadi I buka wordpress account tau. Lepastu I baru ingat rupanya I pernah buka and I closed it sebab WP tak best! Tak soothing to my eyes aiceh! So I pun macam wonder la apasal eh. Now I remember why I am a bit off with WordPress as compared to Blogger. Firstly, the fonts here are humongous and ugly. The line spacing is huge macamlah kita nak taip academic paper. Lepastu kalau I choose font size ‘small’ dia jadi macam besar semut. If it is in blogger, it is nicer.
Btw, my blogger is still here rupanya, I opened it up and bapak sedih content I pada February lalu. Tapi I forgot what had happened so I just published knowing that rupanya I resort to writing ye jika I kesedihan. Tapi punyalah aku made it general sampai I pun tak tau sedih stress sebab apa lol sadisnya hidupku.
Wei I posted in WP and yes it was ugly. So I am going to close the account, again. Sebab interface buruk! Hahah!
Ok publishing in 3, 2,1

No comments: